I am "hopeful" that I can post at least once a week, but don't hold your breath on that one :)
Ava & Bella are doing well - growing like weeds and altogether such sweeties.
Update on our lives:
- Ava turned 4 on Sept 19th. Can't believe my baby is 4.
- Bella is a year and a half. She is chatting up a storm in her own language, but has a lot of words that "we" understand. And boy does she love to throw tantrums :)
- Jerry is still in Oregon. He will be there until right before Thanksgiving, then he is off to New Mexico until the baby is born.
- Me - Well I'm hanging in there. 5 months pregnant and truly blessed with a healthy family, great parents and a great sister that have been there for me when I needed them most. Love you guys!




No comments:
Post a Comment