I am a little behind on my posts.
Bella was sick with a stomach bug last Saturday.
Poor baby.
Sunday we ventured to Tillamook Ice Cream & Cheese Factory and also headed to the beach.
Sunday we ventured to Tillamook Ice Cream & Cheese Factory and also headed to the beach.
Monday I was sick with the stomach bug.
Tuesday & Wednesday it was stinking HOT!
Thursday Jerry gets sick with stomach bug.
UGH!
Friday we are all better and Saturday we headed to Seattle.
It was crazy busy in Seattle with several events going on, but we managed to have fun anyway.
It is really, really, really hot over here.
Today it was 104. Yes, 104. With NO air conditioning.
It has not been this hot over here in 28 years.
Did I mention we have NO A/C.
Apartments do not have air conditioning over here.
If you want air conditioning you have to buy an old school window unit.
I am tempted, really tempted.
Especially since it is supposed to be 106 tomorrow.
Maybe we will just check into a hotel.
Sounds like a FABULOUS idea, huh?













No comments:
Post a Comment