Monday, April 20, 2009

Seattle

We made it to Seattle late Saturday night.
Sunday morning Ava woke us up early so we headed out to the Space Needle.
Ava was so excited to see a carnival at the base of the Needle.
She rode her very first rollercoaster!
I rode with her and I was so shocked she didn't cry to get off.
It was fast & very bumpy...I was scared.
She also rode a lot of other rides.
I was so surprised that she was being so brave...such a big girl!
She even played a dart game and WON!
We had originally planned to go to the open air market and do some shopping,
but we headed inside to eat and found that the Children's Museum had a
CURIOUS GEORGE exhibit!
You know how much we love Curious George!
The girls had a great time at the exhibit and exploring the museum.
They had a grocery store area with mini shopping carts and Ava was in heaven.
So much fun.
Before we knew it it was 3:30, we were starving and we had a 3 hour drive back to Portland.
If Jerry is sent back to Portland this summer we will visit Seattle again.
I had a hard time choosing pictures, so here a a bunch.










No comments: