As I went to bed a year ago, I was an emotional wreck.
I was so worried about how in a matter of hours Ava's life was going to be turned upside down.
How she wouldn't be able to fully grasp the big change in her life.
I wondered if she would be okay.
Craziness, right?
Now in hindsight, I can play it off and say it was all pregnancy hormones talking.
Now a year later, I think how could Ava ever live without her little buddy Bella?
Tomorrow my Baby Girl turns ONE!
And as I go to bed a year later, I am still an emotional wreck, but for different reasons.
My reason today is that I can't believe my Baby Girl is a year old.
Where has time gone?
PS - Ava has been running from the camera, so no picture of Ava.

No comments:
Post a Comment